Tubal Pty Ltd
Tubal has provided specialist Workplace Training, OH&S and Risk Management to the Caravan Park industry for over 18 years.
Established in 1988, Tubal delivers Vocational Education and Training (VET), OH&S and Risk Management within all Australian States. Tubal’s specialist services include:
– Training and assessment in qualifications from Certificate III to Diploma in Holiday Parks and Resorts. Tubal can also coordinate access to Government funded training, to ensure cost neutral training for Park staff (where applicable).
– An online Compliance Management System, that has been uniquely designed for the Caravan Park industry to ensure OH&S standards are being met and risk is minimised. The Compliance Management System also ensures compliance with the new Work Health and Safety Legislation.
– OH&S compliant Policies and Procedures Manual, tailored to each Park.
– OH&S Caravan Park audits, including thorough analysis and reporting. Tubal’s audits are available for review online, with required follow-up and action tasks able to be assigned to Caravan Park Employees
– Delivery of Swimming Pool Qualifications to Parks employees – as required by the WA State Health Department.