Annual General Meeting
Notice of Annual General Meeting and Special Resolution:
Caravan Industry Association of Western Australia Inc.
This is to advise all current financial Members of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of Caravan Industry Association of Western Australia Inc (CIAWA).
The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 29th November 2018
Time: 4:30pm – Arrival and Registration. 5:00pm – AGM commences
Place: Aloft Hotel Perth, The Springs, 27 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale, Western Australia
RSVP: Please RSVP your attendance to Clare via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agenda for this Meeting;
- Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting;
- Nomination Form for President and Vice President (Parks and Trades);
- Nomination Form for Board Members;
- Nominating for election to the board information;
- Copy of Current Constitution;
- Notice of Special Resolution for amendment of Constitution with attached proposed 2018 Constitution (marked as version “A”).
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about CIAWA’s operations and finances;
- Speak about any items on the agenda;
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting;
- Approve and adopt the proposed 2018 Constitution (marked as version “A”);
- Accept the 2017-2018 Auditor’s Report;
- Accept the 2017-2018 Annual Financial Statements;
- Appoint an Auditor for the 2018-2019 Financial Year;
- Elect the Board of Directors.
Chief Executive Officer
Caravan Industry Association WA Inc.